Our instructions include, but are not limited to, providing instructions that will enable students to…
- Print in both upper- and lowercase letters.
- Understand the use of sentences that ask questions, such as who, what, where, when, why, and how.
- Ask questions that may help clarify information about something that is not understood.
- Identify the names of the author and illustrator by looking at the cover of a book.
- Retell the sequence of asimplestory by drawing pictures about what happened in the story.
- Look at a picture of several children to identify which child is taller or shorter than the other.
- Group blocks with similar colors together and count the number of blocks in each group.
- Place a set of single-digit numbers in sequential order.
- Add two single-digit numbers that equal the number five, such as 3 + 2.
- Create their own math problems that equal to 10 or less, such as 4 + 5 = 9.